Warren Square
Between both Warren Square and Washington Square lying due east, architectural buffs and historic townhouse sightseers will find some of the oldest homes in the historic district along St. Julian St. Warren Square, originally laid out in 1791, was named for General Joseph Warren, President of the Third Provincial Congress. General Warren was later killed in the 1775 Battle of Bunker Hill. Lying west of the square is a city parking garage that covers two Trust Lots. The Spencer House, also built in 1791, on the west side of the square, underwent a total restoration in the 1980's.