Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Ascension

Partially reconstructed in 1843, the present day Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Ascension features Norman and Gothic architecture with stained glass windows added afer the original construction. The church was first organized in 1741 with most of the present structure being built in 1843 after the first two frame buildings burned. The completed stone building dates to 1875.

Location:
120 Bull St.

Phone:
(912) 232 - 4151