Gryphon Tea Room
The Gryphon Tea Room is housed in an adapted turn of the century pharmacy. This structure was originally built from 1913 - 1926 and currently serves tea, coffee, sodas, and light meals. Now owned and operated by Savannah College of Art and Design, SCAD students, as well as locals and tourists, relax in the strategically positioned historic district tea room while admiring the antique furnishings. Fourteen original stained glass windows with a mortar and pestle motif convey the original purpose of the shop in an ambience laden setting in what could arguably be called the heart of the historic district from a tourist attraction standpoint.

Location:
337 Bull St.

Phone:
(912) 525 - 5880